SoulSpace Yoga and Wellness located in Southington CT is a sanctuary that honors the foundational principles of yoga and offers a gathering place for like minded community members consciously exploring their spiritual path and hoping to make a difference through creating & discovering and maintaining health and wellness, education and charitable endeavors.
Located in the heart of the historic downtown Plantsville section of Southington, we are proud to offer Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, All Levels Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Prenatal Yoga. We offer classes seven days a week, morning and evening.
SoulSpace is the proud home of CrossRoads 200 & 300 (500) Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training. Our unique and life-changing programs are offered in an ongoing manner that allows matriculation/completion in a way that meets your scheduling needs. Our grads have beautiful things to say about our program. You can review their testimonials at www.yogaalliance.org.
SoulSpace welcomes every body with any experience level…the only requirement is an open heart and an open mind. We invite you to find serenity in stillness, discover your authentic self and integrate a healthy body, mind & spirit.
- Manual Assist and Alignment Workshop with Dawn
- Veteran’s Yoga Project Teacher Training
- Y12SR Breaking Barriers Training with Nikki Myers
- Karma Yoga ~
- Crossroads 200 and 300 (500) Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- May 1, 2016: 9am Intro to Yoga/Gentle Yoga with Karen
- May 1, 2016: 5pm Vinyasa Flow with Dawn
- May 1, 2016: 6:30pm Gentle Yoga with Yannah
- May 2, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow Yoga with Yannah
- May 2, 2016: 9:30-3:30pm CrossRoads 300YTT
- May 2, 2016: 6pm Gentle Yoga with Lisa
- May 2, 2016: 7:30pm All Levels Yoga with Karen
- May 3, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow with Sara
- May 3, 2016: 9:30am Gentle Yoga and Meditation with Crystal
- May 3, 2016: 6pm All Levels Flow with Dawn