SoulSpace Yoga and Wellness located in Southington CT is a sanctuary that honors the foundational principles of yoga and offers a gathering place for like minded community members consciously exploring their spiritual path and hoping to make a difference through creating & discovering and maintaining health and wellness, education and charitable endeavors.
Located in the heart of the historic downtown Plantsville section of Southington, we are proud to offer Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, All Levels Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Prenatal Yoga. We offer classes seven days a week, morning and evening.
SoulSpace is the proud home of CrossRoads 200 & 300 (500) Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training. Our unique and life-changing programs are offered in an ongoing manner that allows matriculation/completion in a way that meets your scheduling needs. Our grads have beautiful things to say about our program. You can review their testimonials at www.yogaalliance.org.
SoulSpace welcomes every body with any experience level…the only requirement is an open heart and an open mind. We invite you to find serenity in stillness, discover your authentic self and integrate a healthy body, mind & spirit.
- The Art of LovingKindness weekend retreat with Rabbi Rami Shapiro, April 1st & 2nd, 2017
- Rolf Gates returns to SoulSpace, NOV 18TH AND 19TH, 2017
- CrossRoads Corner
- Karma Yoga ~
- Crossroads 200 and 300 (500) Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- January 16, 2017: 6pm Gentle Yoga with Lisa
- January 16, 2017: 7:30pm All Levels Flow Yoga with Karen
- January 17, 2017: 9:30am Gentle Yoga and Meditation with Crystal
- January 17, 2017: 7pm All Levels Flow Yoga with Dawn
- January 18, 2017: 8am All Levels Flow Yoga with Cheryl
- January 18, 2017: 8-3pm CrossRoads 200YTT
- January 18, 2017: 6pm Gentle Yoga with Sy
- January 18, 2017: 7:30pm All Levels Yoga with Alicia
- January 19, 2017: 9:30am Gentle Yoga with Shelley
- January 19, 2017: 7pm All Levels Flow Yoga with Karen