SoulSpace Yoga and Wellness located in Southington CT is a sanctuary that honors the foundational principles of yoga and offers a gathering place for like minded community members consciously exploring their spiritual path and hoping to make a difference through creating & discovering and maintaining health and wellness, education and charitable endeavors.
Located in the heart of the historic downtown Plantsville section of Southington, we are proud to offer Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, All Levels Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Prenatal Yoga. We offer classes seven days a week, morning and evening.
SoulSpace is the proud home of CrossRoads 200 & 300 (500) Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training. Our unique and life-changing programs are offered in an ongoing manner that allows matriculation/completion in a way that meets your scheduling needs. Our grads have beautiful things to say about our program. You can review their testimonials at www.yogaalliance.org.
SoulSpace welcomes every body with any experience level…the only requirement is an open heart and an open mind. We invite you to find serenity in stillness, discover your authentic self and integrate a healthy body, mind & spirit.
- Y12SR Breaking Barriers Training with Nikki Myers
- Sandy Hook Promise Benefit Class, Monday, July 4th, 9-10:15am
- BoGa Fitness (Cardio Kick Boxing and Yoga) class added this summer!
- Yoga For Heart Health Led by Dr. Susan Averna and Dr. Jason Ryan
- SUMMER SPECIAL: 3-MONTH UNLIMITED $108
- Veteran’s Yoga Project Teacher Training
- June 28, 2016: 6pm All Levels Flow with Dawn
- June 28, 2016: 7:30pm All Levels with Yannah
- June 29, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow Yoga with Cheryl
- June 29, 2016: 8-3pm CrossRoads 200YTT
- June 29, 2016: 6pm Gentle Yoga with Lisa
- June 29, 2016: 7:30pm All Levels Yoga with Cheyenne
- June 30, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow with Amy G
- June 30, 2016: 9:30am Gentle Yoga with Shelley
- June 30, 2016: 6pm All Levels Flow Yoga with Rosanna
- June 30, 2016: 7:30pm Gentle Flow Yoga with Karen