SoulSpace Yoga and Wellness located in Southington CT is a sanctuary that honors the foundational principles of yoga and offers a gathering place for like minded community members consciously exploring their spiritual path and hoping to make a difference through creating & discovering and maintaining health and wellness, education and charitable endeavors.
Located in the heart of the historic downtown Plantsville section of Southington, we are proud to offer Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, All Levels Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Prenatal Yoga. We offer classes seven days a week, morning and evening.
SoulSpace is the proud home of CrossRoads 200 & 300 (500) Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training. Our unique and life-changing programs are offered in an ongoing manner that allows matriculation/completion in a way that meets your scheduling needs. Our grads have beautiful things to say about our program. You can review their testimonials at www.yogaalliance.org.
SoulSpace welcomes every body with any experience level…the only requirement is an open heart and an open mind. We invite you to find serenity in stillness, discover your authentic self and integrate a healthy body, mind & spirit.
- Yoga For Heart Health Led by Dr. Susan Averna and Dr. Jason Ryan
- SUMMER SPECIAL: 3-MONTH UNLIMITED $108
- 300HR Community Class
- Veteran’s Yoga Project Teacher Training
- Y12SR Breaking Barriers Training with Nikki Myers
- Karma Yoga ~
- May 31, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow with Sara
- May 31, 2016: 9:30am Gentle Yoga and Meditation with Crystal
- May 31, 2016: 6pm All Levels Flow with Dawn
- May 31, 2016: 7:30pm All Levels with Jess
- June 1, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow Yoga
- June 1, 2016: 8-3pm CrossRoads 200YTT
- June 1, 2016: 6pm Gentle Yoga with Lisa
- June 1, 2016: 7:30pm All Levels Yoga with Alicia
- June 2, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow with Amy G
- June 2, 2016: 9:30am Gentle Yoga with Shelley