SoulSpace Yoga and Wellness located in Southington CT is a sanctuary that honors the foundational principles of yoga and offers a gathering place for like minded community members consciously exploring their spiritual path and hoping to make a difference through creating & discovering and maintaining health and wellness, education and charitable endeavors.
Located in the heart of the historic downtown Plantsville section of Southington, we are proud to offer Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, All Levels Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Prenatal Yoga. We offer classes seven days a week, morning and evening.
SoulSpace is the proud home of CrossRoads 200 & 300 (500) Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training. Our unique and life-changing programs are offered in an ongoing manner that allows matriculation/completion in a way that meets your scheduling needs. Our grads have beautiful things to say about our program. You can review their testimonials at www.yogaalliance.org.
SoulSpace welcomes every body with any experience level…the only requirement is an open heart and an open mind. We invite you to find serenity in stillness, discover your authentic self and integrate a healthy body, mind & spirit.
- Five Year Anniversary Celebration
- Fall Class Additions
- CrossRoads Corner
- Veteran’s Yoga Project Teacher Training
- Karma Yoga ~
- Crossroads 200 and 300 (500) Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- September 25, 2016: 10-4pm Veteran’s Yoga Project Teacher Training
- September 25, 2016: 5pm Vinyasa Flow with Amy Cap
- September 25, 2016: 6:30pm Gentle Yoga with Sara
- September 26, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow Yoga with Crystal
- September 26, 2016: 6pm Gentle Yoga with Lisa
- September 26, 2016: 7:30pm All Levels Yoga with Karen
- September 27, 2016: 8am All Levels Flow with Shelley
- September 27, 2016: 9:30am Gentle Yoga and Meditation with Crystal
- September 27, 2016: 12-1pm All Levels Flow Yoga with Jennifer
- September 27, 2016: 6pm All Levels Flow with Dawn