SoulSpace Yoga and Wellness located in Southington CT is a sanctuary that honors the foundational principles of yoga and offers a gathering place for like minded community members consciously exploring their spiritual path and hoping to make a difference through creating & discovering and maintaining health and wellness, education and charitable endeavors.
Located in the heart of the historic downtown Plantsville section of Southington, we are proud to offer Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, All Levels Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Prenatal Yoga. We offer classes seven days a week, morning and evening.
SoulSpace is the proud home of CrossRoads 200 & 300 (500) Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training. Our unique and life-changing programs are offered in an ongoing manner that allows matriculation/completion in a way that meets your scheduling needs. Our grads have beautiful things to say about our program. You can review their testimonials at www.yogaalliance.org.
SoulSpace welcomes every body with any experience level…the only requirement is an open heart and an open mind. We invite you to find serenity in stillness, discover your authentic self and integrate a healthy body, mind & spirit.
- Yoga for Bone Health, Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Power Class with Headstand and Forearm Stand Emphasis with Rosanna
- Karma Yoga ~
- Crossroads 200 and 300 (500) Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- November 26, 2015: 9-10:15am Thanksgivinyasa with Crystal. Benefit class for Every Dollar Feeds Kids.
- November 27, 2015: 8am All Levels Flow Yoga
- November 27, 2015: 9:30am Gentle Yoga with Lisa B
- November 27, 2015: 6:30-8:00pm Yocovery
- November 28, 2015: 8am All Levels Flow Yoga
- November 28, 2015: 9:30am Gentle Yoga
- November 28, 2015: 11am Prenatal Yoga with Lucia
- November 29, 2015: 9am Intro to Yoga/Gentle Yoga with Karen
- November 29, 2015: 10:30am Power Class with Headstand/Forearm Stand Emphasis with Rosanna
- November 29, 2015: 5pm Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Crystal